August 27-September 3, 1 Bedroom with Beautiful View (1-3L) is available for rent.

Victoria Roberts

Jul 22, 2021, 2:56:58 PM7/22/21
to Blue Heron Condos
Sleeps 4 comfortably. Please contact me at 360 870-7337 if you are interested.. After September 1st please contact Lourie Roberts at lourie...@gmail.com.

Zulma Holland

Jul 22, 2021, 9:18:55 PM7/22/21
to victoriar...@gmail.com, Blue Heron Condos
Hello Victoria: we would like to know an unit like this cost. We are a couple checking prices for studio or one bedroom.
Thank you
Elbert and zulma Holland

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:03 PM, Victoria Roberts
Sleeps 4 comfortably. Please contact me at 360 870-7337 if you are interested.. After September 1st please contact Lourie Roberts at lourie...@gmail.com.

Victoria Roberts

Jul 23, 2021, 4:00:24 AM7/23/21
to Blue Heron Condos

Hi Zulu’s, It would be $1100. for the week. The price includes the cleaning fee. Let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you,
Victoria

Victoria Roberts

Jul 23, 2021, 4:02:34 AM7/23/21
to Blue Heron Condos
Zulma, sorry for the spelling of your name. I didn’t notice that spellcheck had changed it until I had already hit send