Clipboard not pasting in OS 10.14

Toni Olivier

Aug 1, 2022, 4:09:46 PM8/1/22
to Quicksilver
I've been using this plugin for years and recently noticed it's not pasting from the clipboard history.  I'm not sure when it stopped working. I have "paste on selection" checked.
QS v 2.00
Clipboard plugin v 1.7.1

Is my OS too old to support the clipboard?

Patrick Robertson

Aug 1, 2022, 7:57:35 PM8/1/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Make sure that you have given Quicksilver the correct permissions in System Preferences > Security & Privacy. Try unchecking then re-checking the box for Quicksilver:

Toni Olivier

Aug 2, 2022, 6:17:26 AM8/2/22
to Quicksilver
SOLVED!  Thanks so much Patrick.  Quicksilver was unchecked in my privacy settings.  I guess it must have changed during some update.
I'm really grateful to you for taking the time to respond.
I love the Clipboard history paste feature of Quicksilver and have relied on it a lot.
🥳

Patrick Robertson

Aug 2, 2022, 9:35:26 AM8/2/22
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com