Clipboard "Paste on Selection" not working in MacOS 11.4

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jim Shank

未读,
2021年6月24日 06:46:462021/6/24
收件人 Quicksilver
When using the Clipboard history to paste, selecting an item using the number will load the item into the clipboard but not actually paste it until you paste via the OS again. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any workaround?

Rob McBroom

未读,
2021年6月24日 14:06:362021/6/24
收件人 Quicksilver
I hear an alert sound after it pastes, but it appears to work as
expected.

Make sure you have the latest version of Quicksilver (1.6.1) and the
Clipboard plug-in (1.6.2).

--
Rob McBroom

Jim Shank

未读,
2021年6月24日 14:54:032021/6/24
收件人 blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rob for confirming that it's working. Are you on MacOS 11.4 as well? I have the most updated version of both, appreciate the version numbers.

Rob McBroom

未读,
2021年6月25日 09:08:432021/6/25
On 24 Jun 2021, at 14:53, Jim Shank wrote:

> Thanks Rob for confirming that it's working. Are you on MacOS 11.4 as well?
> I have the most updated version of both, appreciate the version numbers.

Yes, I’m on 11.4 and I have the clipboard window docked to a screen edge.

--
Rob McBroom
回复全部