Quick Silver - Beginner

vimalkumar panneerselvam

Dec 13, 2022, 9:46:30 AM12/13/22
to Quicksilver
What is Quick silver is all about ? it is meant only for MAC OS

Nathan Henrie

Dec 13, 2022, 11:02:39 AM12/13/22
to Nathan Henrie
Have you taken a look around https://gsapp.com/about.php ? It might answer a few of your questions.

Yes, it is a Mac-only app.

Nate

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022, at 3:11 AM, 'vimalkumar panneerselvam' via Quicksilver wrote:
What is Quick silver is all about ? it is meant only for MAC OS

vimalkumar panneerselvam

Dec 13, 2022, 11:25:43 PM12/13/22
to Quicksilver

How these terms are related. I have asked to this from higher authority.

-- Study on Quick silver

-- I need to do migration

--  from Quick silver to angular and dot net core

Thanks

Vimalkumar

Nathan Henrie

Dec 14, 2022, 12:37:20 AM12/14/22
to Nathan Henrie
I don't think I understand your question very well. I don't think those terms are related to Quicksilver, you might be looking for a different project.

Nate