Drag and Drop not responsive

Hal Hunnicutt

Jan 18, 2023, 10:46:40 AM1/18/23
to Quicksilver
The Drag and Drop feature is defined in Melman’s Quicksilver manual at the bottom of page 41. You can find a file/folder in the first pane of QS then use your mouse to drag it from there to a location in the Finder.

Quicksilver isn’t letting me drag from the first pane. When I click and drag the icon, QS sort of freezes up for 5-10 seconds, then the icon will follow the pointer with a lot of lagging, then when I drop the icon on a new location, it flies back to the first QS pane.

Anyone having an issue like this?

Hal

Quicksilver 2.4.0
MBPro late 2016
MacOS 12.6.2

Nathan Henrie

Jan 18, 2023, 10:57:50 AM1/18/23
to Hal Hunnicutt, Nathan Henrie
Working fine for me, M1 Mac, 13.2, (also worked fine on MacOS 12). I recommend starting an issue in GitHub to help us track the scope of the issue and so others can benefit if a solution is found. This also provides a place to upload a fair amount of ancillary information to help debug.

Nate