Big Sur QS 2.2 constant crashing

May 30, 2022, 11:25:34 AM5/30/22
to Quicksilver
Thanks, Rob, for all the great work on new QS releases.

I am facing a pesky problem: both v2.2 and 2.2.1 repeatedly crash in the background and I have to launch QS by using Spotlight or similar. I have downgraded back to 2.1 for now.

In case relevant, I am (still) running Big Sur.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Rob McBroom

May 30, 2022, 11:45:28 AM5/30/22
to Quicksilver

On 30 May 2022, at 11:25, R wrote:

Thanks, Rob, for all the great work on new QS releases.

I’ve been useless lately. pjrobertson and n8henrie deserve the thanks for that.

I am facing a pesky problem: both v2.2 and 2.2.1 repeatedly crash in the
background and I have to launch QS by using Spotlight or similar. I have
downgraded back to 2.1 for now.

I haven’t been following it myself, but there are a couple of issues on this in GitHub you might want to take a look at and add comments.

--
Rob McBroom

May 30, 2022, 3:27:15 PM5/30/22
to Quicksilver
Thanks Rob, pjrobertson and n8henrie! QS is a way of life :)

I see that the issue has already been reported on github (sorry not a regular user). Keeping fingers crossed.