QS trigger for OS X menu

Fritz Lang

Dec 6, 2021, 7:46:03 PM12/6/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to use QS to trigger a Finder menu item, that keyboard prefs doesn't seem to get.
I'm using a Logitech K750 Mac keyboard that doesn't work as expected with Big Sur, like it did with previous OS.
I want to trigger Restart…

Rob McBroom

Dec 7, 2021, 8:29:42 AM12/7/21
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
The User Interface Plugin might let you do that, though I’m not sure if it give access to the Apple menu.

I think the Extra Scripts Plugin has a restart. If not, you should be able to make an AppleScript that restarts and use QS to run it.

--
Rob McBroom

metropical

Dec 7, 2021, 8:17:55 PM12/7/21
to Quicksilver
 figured it out from keyboard prefs/shortcuts.
All Apps/Restart.../Cntl * ( in my case).