Octojoin: Payjoin with no interaction between sender and recipient

/dev /fd0

Jul 14, 2024, 9:01:24 AM (4 days ago) Jul 14
to Bitcoin Development Mailing List
Hi Bitcoin Developers,

Problem: Payjoin transactions improve privacy but require coordination and sharing of UTXOs with untrusted users.

Solution: Octojoin allows users to include multiple inputs in a transaction, some with histories linked to other users, making it difficult for on-chain analysts to determine ownership.

Basic idea is to be like Octopus and hide in plain sight by looking like a normal bitcoin transaction. This will also increase the usage of swaps and allow users to sell statecoins generated using coinjoined UTXOs.

Details: https://octojoin.github.io/

Let me know if I missed something important or other feedback which can help in improving Octojoin.

/dev/fd0
floppy disk guy