Unique Constraint Failed - Vesper

First Baptist Church of Rahway

Mar 3, 2021, 5:07:14 PM3/3/21
to birdvox
Howdy Friends, I am learning Vesper from scratch. I have run into quite a few error messages. The latest is when I try and enter Metadata.

Unique constraint failed   vesper_processor.name    vesper_processor.type

Any help is appreciated,
Bill

Harold Mills

Mar 4, 2021, 11:04:35 AM3/4/21
to birdvox
Hi Bill,

I'll be happy to help get you up and running with Vesper. I'll email you directly about this issue.

Cheers,

    Harold

First Baptist Church of Rahway

Mar 7, 2021, 8:40:40 PM3/7/21
to birdvox
Thanks Harold for your help. Metadata input worked. However I have a new problem, importing recordings. Here is the new error message;

vesper.command.command.CommandExecutionError: Could not find recorder for recording file "C:\users\whitehead family\vesper\whiteheadrecordings\Recordings\Rahway2_2019-09-17_11.55.00_Z.wav".

Could this have something to do with the start time and end time in the yaml file? I can't find anything wrong with it.

Thanks again for your help, Bill