How to export data from any graph to Excel?

Mikael

Sep 13, 2021, 4:45:17 AM9/13/21
to BioXTAS RAW
Is it possible to export data from any graph to text file and then to Excel? For example, Kratky plot or Guinier plot. I noticed that some can be exported .csv with right mouse click. However, this is not possible to all graphs.

Jesse Hopkins

Sep 13, 2021, 9:56:30 AM9/13/21
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mikael,

Most plots are not directly exportable, because the data can be saved. It's only the transformed plots that have that feature (e.g. Guinier and dimensionless Kratky).. If you save the scattering profiles as .dats, those can be loaded into excel as space separated values. Similarly for the P(r) functions. For series data, right click on the series in the series control panel and select "Export data" to export the series data to a csv.

All the best.

- Jesse

----
Jesse Hopkins, PhD