Test Eval: E-Mail registration mixup

Erik Fäßler

Mar 14, 2022, 5:00:40 AM3/14/22
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear BioNLP ST team,

I’d like to run some evaluations on the ST test data, 2011 edition of the ST.
I did register my E-Mail years ago. Still, I cannot perform the evaluation due to the "Your E-mail address is not registered.” error.
So I tried to register again but majordomo replied to me "Address already subscribed to bionlp-st”. I tried to unsubscribe and then subscribe again but majordomo stopped responding at all.

What can I do to be recognized and allowed for evaluation?

Best,

Erik

李羽霏

Mar 30, 2022, 10:26:33 PM3/30/22
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Erik,

I have the same problem when I test on the evaluation website. I wonder if  your problem has been solved?

Best regards,
Yufei Li

Erik Fäßler <erik.f...@uni-jena.de> 于2022年3月14日周一 17:00写道:

Erik Fäßler

Mar 31, 2022, 2:26:48 AM3/31/22
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yufei Li,

I managed to contact Jin-Dong Kim via e-mail. He responded yesterday that he would look into it.
I will post here when there is progress.

Best,

Erik

李羽霏

Mar 31, 2022, 4:46:21 AM3/31/22
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Erik,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Best regards
Yufei Li

Erik Fäßler <khit...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月31日周四 14:26写道:

Erik Fäßler

Apr 8, 2022, 3:49:25 AM4/8/22
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yufei Li,

I exchanged a few e-mails with Jin-Dong Kim over the course of the last week and the service is up and running again.
I was able to remove and re-register my university e-mail address, upload test data and receive evaluation results.

Hopefully everything will also work well for you!

Best,

Erik