a quesion about the evaluatoin on the BioNLP-ST 2011

李羽霏

Jun 12, 2019, 6:44:04 AM6/12/19
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear:
      I am a doctoral student working on the BioNLP-ST 2011 at coreference resolution.I found the evaluation provided on the website (http://bionlp-st.dbcls.jp/CO/eval-test/ ) shows:"“Submit your coreference resolution result on the development data using the form below.” So I wonder whether this website  can evaluate test dataset?
       Looking forward to hearing from you.Thank you for help
       best regards

Jin-Dong Kim

Jun 18, 2019, 3:05:56 AM6/18/19
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear 李羽霏,

That was a typo, which is now fixed.
You were looking at the right page for test data evaluation.
We are sorry for the mistake.

Best,

Jin-Dong

Jin-Dong Kim, Ph.D,
Project Associate Professor,
Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS),
Research Organization of Information and Systems (ROIS)
home: http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/~jdkim
e-mail: jd...@dbcls.rois.ac.jp

李羽霏

Jul 30, 2019, 7:26:59 AM7/30/19
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
         When I evaluated my test file on the evaluation website (http://bionlp-st.dbcls.jp/CO/eval-test/ ),the page only showed me three lines output as the following picture.So I wonder whether there is anything wrong with it.?
IMG_3677(20190730-192210).jpg

Jin-Dong Kim <jindo...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月18日周二 下午3:05写道: