RDF stores logs

Erick Antezana

Sep 11, 2020, 8:17:11 AM9/11/20
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am looking for pointers (e.g. slides, papers) where some minimal criteria is discussed / defined on recording the activity on RDF stores. We are working on improving our requirements of our basic KIBANA reports (e.g. most used graphs, most queried terms, which API services are really used, ...). Those reports support decision making such as adding more IT resources (e.g. RAM), increasing the update frequency, etc. If you know any pointers in that direction, please let me know.

best regards,
Erick

LJ.Garcia

Sep 11, 2020, 12:33:39 PM9/11/20
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The registration deadline for the Virtual BioHackathon Europe 2020 is approaching, 18th of September.

You can join any of the accepted projects, there are plenty. You can find more information at https://www.biohackathon-europe.org/

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Himani Bhatia

Sep 11, 2020, 1:40:37 PM9/11/20
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Thank You for sending this information. When I am going on the registration page it shows that the event is at capacity.
I am interested in contributing to one of the projects.

Sent from my iPhone

Mikel Egaña Aranguren

Sep 12, 2020, 1:27:20 PM9/12/20
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Hi;

Yes, it says "sold out".

I have joined the waiting list

Cheers

--
Mikel Egaña Aranguren, Ph.D.

https://mikel-egana-aranguren.github.io

LJ.Garcia

Sep 16, 2020, 1:31:55 PM9/16/20
to biohac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It is indeed at full capacity now but please do go ahead and join the waiting list. That will help organizers figure it out different approaches to allow more people to participate.

Kind regards,