Variance-covariance matrix

Sara Allison

Oct 8, 2021, 4:38:34 AM10/8/21
to Biogeme
Dear Michel,

I am almost new to Pandasbiogeme. I would like to know if it is possible to have the variance-covariance matrix in the Biogeme output file? If so, can you please let me know what coding should be used?

Thanks

Best,
Sara.

Bierlaire Michel

Oct 8, 2021, 5:06:19 AM10/8/21
to sara.all...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
The output of the estimate function is an object of type bioResults, documented here:

The variance-covariance matrices are available as

results.data.varCovar
results.data.robust_varCovar
results.data.bootstrap_varCovar

Sara Allison

Oct 8, 2021, 7:22:55 AM10/8/21
to Biogeme
Thanks Michel for this. I have the results in the notebook output. I wonder if it is possible to have the full table in the html output as well?

best,
Sara.

Bierlaire Michel

Oct 8, 2021, 7:25:00 AM10/8/21
to sara.all...@gmail.com, Bierlaire Michel, Biogeme
The standard error and the covariance can already be found in the html file. Now, if you need them formatted differently, you’ll need to program yourself a small Python script.