How to get a matrix from an analysis

NAHUM FLORES ESCOBAR

Mar 16, 2021, 12:21:34 PM3/16/21
to Biodiverse Users
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to get a matrix from richness estimators and taxonomic dissimilarity and comparison analyses. Having run an analysis I get a map but I need the matrix of this map. How do I obtain it? Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards

Nahum Flores

Shawn Laffan

Mar 16, 2021, 4:57:20 PM3/16/21
to biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nahum,

Do you mean you need to export the data into a table?

If you are in the Outputs tab (where all the basedata and outputs are listed) then you can select the spatial output containing your results and then use the Export button to the right.

If you are viewing the spatial output then there is also an export menu to the left, below the pan and zoom tools.

If by matrix you mean a pairwise site by site (group by group) matrix of turnover scores, then you need to run a cluster analysis to generate it.  You can optionally skip the cluster analysis if you only want the matrix.  Exporting is then done on the same manner as for spatial outputs.  Note also that not all indices can be used to build a turnover matrix.

The Region Grower analysis can be used to generate pairwise alpha diversity indices such as richness.  It is a variation of the cluster analyses so has many of the same interface options.  I'm not sure that's what you are looking for, though.

Regards,
Shawn.

NAHUM FLORES ESCOBAR

Mar 16, 2021, 5:27:02 PM3/16/21
to Biodiverse Users
Thank you so much. Your answer really helped me.

Shawn Laffan

Mar 16, 2021, 5:39:07 PM3/16/21
to biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Not a problem Nahum.

Please do ask if you have more questions.

Regards,
Shawn.