Fwd: Your article is available online

Prash

Jan 24, 2023, 11:07:36 PM1/24/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com

https://trebuchet.public.springernature.app/get_content/9de4eb15-d72a-4695-9895-559f5f344619    Heartiest congratulations Eetika et al. 4 years of work and over 8 years of statesmanship of NGS data is now published!
Courtesy of  MS Reddy Lab

Response sonly in person

Regards
Prash

Priya Das

Jan 25, 2023, 12:20:32 AM1/25/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
Kindly attach the article. The link is no longer active.
Let us all join hands to save our " Mother Earth"
Priya Das, PhD.

Scientific Researcher,
Research & Ethics
Education & Proficiency Center
King Hamad University Hospital (BDF)
Bahrain

--
Bioclues is India's largest bioinformatics society working for bridging mentor mentee relationships.
http://www.bioclues.org

We respect your privacy. Should you feel you are not interested, please unsubscribe from the google group. Alternatively, you can send a request to the moderator. Aside, we would highly appreciate if you respect open access.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bioclues" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bioclues/CAEWtsA%2BqWhk1pHD%2B8_WZiE8bVK9WBAJP1UyNE1yQnKMUma20%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.

Prash

Jan 25, 2023, 12:21:36 AM1/25/23
to bioc...@googlegroups.com
sorry, here it is https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13205-023-03483-5 //Characterization and genome-wide sequence analysis of an ectomycorrhizal fungus Pisolithus albus, a potential source for reclamation of degraded lands

--
Prashanth N Suravajhala, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Systems Genomics

"One rule is important in science- only courageous people win "   ~ Max Planck