Regarding Number of Volume specification for bold resting state

Shlok Purani

Jun 18, 2022, 3:26:54 PM6/18/22
to bids-discussion
Hello,

I am trying to find a bids specification format for naming a file which mentions number of volume present in bold resting state file. for example lets say this is the file sub-102109_ses-20220614_task-rest_run-2_bold.nii.gz there is 900 volume in this file so what specification is in right for naming this file in this way which mentions volume like this sub-102109_ses-20220614_task-rest_run-1_vol-900_bold.nii I am just looking for right format or naming convention.

Erdal Karaca

Jun 21, 2022, 1:59:56 AM6/21/22
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
If you need that information in the file name, you could use the desc entity, see [1]:

sub-102109_ses-20220614_task-rest_run-1_desc-vol900_bold.nii

BTW: I found this mail in the spam folder (using Google Mail which has quite reliable spam detection).

--
We are all colleagues working together to shape brain imaging for tomorrow, please be respectful, gracious, and patient with your fellow group members.

Erdal Karaca

Jun 21, 2022, 2:03:04 AM6/21/22
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the desc entity is only applicable to derivatives.

Marcel Zwiers

Jun 21, 2022, 3:18:48 AM6/21/22
to bids-di...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted