Volunteers Needed for Family Dance & Open Band This Sunday, 1/19/2020

1 view

Persis Thorndike

Jan 16, 2020, 12:21:02 AM1/16/20
to bida-volunteers
Hello, lovely BIDA volunteers,

We’ve got our family dance with Alex Cumming, and Harris Lapiroff and Susie Petrov calling contra and Scottish dances respectively, to the fabulous BIDA Open Band happening this Sunday! We’ll need extra early set up, and a family dance door person in addition to our early door and late door people. Come help out your dance community, enjoy the potluck, and dance the rest of the evening on us!

Setup: 5-6,
Family dance door: 5-6:30,
Early door: 6:30-8,
Late door: 8-9.

Please let me know which shift you can take.

See you on the dance floor on Sunday,

Best,

Persis

PERSIS Thorndike
BIDA Volunteer Coordinator

Persis Thorndike

Jan 18, 2020, 7:07:07 AM1/18/20
to bida-volunteers
We still need someone for set up at 5 pm and a family dance door person. Please let me know if you can help out.

Best,

Persis

Sent from my iPhone

Persis Thorndike
508-282-0089 voice & text

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."  --   E. B. White

Begin forwarded message:

From: Persis Thorndike <pers...@gmail.com>
Date: January 16, 2020 at 12:21:04 AM EST
To: bida-volunteers <bida-vo...@googlegroups.com>