BerkeleyLUG: Virtual Meetup this Sunday 2020-12-13

1 view

goossbears

Dec 11, 2020, 6:00:03 PM12/11/20
to BerkeleyLUG
Timely notice of the first BerkeleyLUG meetup of month (virtual) as listed at https://berkeleylug.com/ and as per the schedule https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/

Virtual meetup starts at 11:00 am this Sunday, December 13th, and goes to 2:00 pm or however late people want to participate.

https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG
Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 1036 1972 20#

Let's all please *continue* to stay safe!!
-Aaron

tom r lopes

Dec 12, 2020, 1:50:50 AM12/12/20
to berke...@googlegroups.com
I will try to join via my new Raspberry Pi 400.  I went ahead and bought the kit
as everywhere seems to be sold out of the base unit.  $100 vs $75.
The typing area is about the same as my Logitech keyboard, but the space bar is smaller
to give space for the arrow keys.  I have not tried it yet, we will have to see Sunday.
Note that I am just a step past hunt n peck typing so keep that in mind for my review.

Thomas