Its sunday -HOlding down the fort

alan tong

Jan 31, 2021, 3:07:55 PM1/31/21
to berke...@googlegroups.com, acoh...@gmail.com
Hey Aaron,      I find myself the single BLUG er at this
time on jitsi,   so I am host and guest all at the same time.
Will be here til 12: 30 or so .  another half hour of host.
   It os  a fantastic day of sun out there.
   I'll be heading out there too.     Later,    Alasn

tom r lopes

Jan 31, 2021, 3:27:10 PM1/31/21
to berke...@googlegroups.com
This is 5th Sunday. So no scheduled meeting today.

But unofficial meeting is all right. I'm very busy today so I can't make it today.

Thomas