BerkeleyLUG: Virtual Meetup Sunday 2020-11-08

1 view

goossbears

Nov 5, 2020, 9:23:01 PM11/5/20
to BerkeleyLUG
Early notice of the first meetup of month (virtual) - as listed at https://berkeleylug.com/ and as per the schedule https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
Virtual meetup starts at 11am Pacific _Standard_ Time (we all changed our clocks+watches back one hour last weekend, right?) and goes to 2pm PST or however late people want to participate.

https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG
Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 1036 1972 20#

Hopefully, we'll have a much much better idea of the next POTUS (= President Of The United States) and their VP well-before then :-|

-Aaron

tom r lopes

Nov 8, 2020, 1:54:05 PM11/8/20
to berke...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Maybe a bit late.

I assume there will be some off topic discussion about election results.

Thomas

ace36

Nov 8, 2020, 2:45:08 PM11/8/20
to BerkeleyLUG
On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 10:54 AM tom r lopes <tomr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there. Maybe a bit late.
I assume there will be some off topic discussion about election results.

Am on the virtual BerkeleyLUG jit.si session now (~11:40am PST) and others such as a "Wayne" and Bob Lewis are on. Chris P and Michael P as well.
Some talk by Bob Lewis that I caught the end of, of some Linux things.
-A

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020, 6:23 PM goossbears <acoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Early notice of the first meetup of month (virtual) - as listed at https://berkeleylug.com/ and as per the schedule https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
Virtual meetup starts at 11am Pacific _Standard_ Time (we all changed our clocks+watches back one hour last weekend, right?) and goes to 2pm PST or however late people want to participate.

https://meet.jit.si/BerkeleyLUG
Dial-in: +1.512.647.1431 PIN: 1036 1972 20#

Hopefully, we'll have a much much better idea of the next POTUS (= President Of The United States) and their VP well-before then :-|

-Aaron

When you must stand up for something important in the face of those who would readily cut you down, then you must continually remind yourself of the words of the great Mahatma Gandhi,

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."