DELIBERATE DISCOVERY - Video or audio presentations

瀏覽次數:36 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

nilofa...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月19日 下午6:05:272020/8/19
收件者:Behaviour Driven Development
Team,

Trying to find a video or audio presentations related to DELIBERATE DISCOVERY. Any recommendations ?

Looking for something similar to this https://dannorth.net/2010/08/30/introducing-deliberate-discovery/, but in a presentation format.

Thanks,

Nilofar

George Dinwiddie

未讀,
2020年8月19日 晚上7:44:282020/8/19
收件者:behaviordriv...@googlegroups.com
You might check out Cucumber School videos. Things have moved around a
bit since they became part of Smart Bear, but it looks like
https://cucumber.io/school/ will open the door.

- George
Consultant and Coach https://pragprog.com/titles/gdestimate/

Daniel Terhorst-North

未讀,
2020年8月20日 凌晨4:13:062020/8/20
收件者:behaviordriv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nilofar,

Here is one from 2011, shortly after I wrote the article:

I then started talking about it in the wider context of embracing uncertainty and cognitive bias, incorporating ideas like Real Options (h/t Chris Matts and Olav Maassen). Here is an example:

Liz Keogh has a number of talks that explore deliberate discovery, usually in the context of Cynefin and complexity theory.

Hope that helps,
Daniel

On 19 Aug 2020, at 23:05, nilofa...@gmail.com <nilofa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Team,

nilofa...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月21日 上午11:59:352020/8/21
收件者:Behaviour Driven Development
Thanks Daniel for sharing these treasures. I am trying to find Liz's videos as well.

I will try to make a google document with all these links.

Thanks @George, I will try out  Cucumber  school this weekend.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Nilofar

Liz Keogh

未讀,
2020年8月22日 上午10:54:482020/8/22
收件者:behaviordriv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nilofar,

This is probably the best video of BDD / complexity. I don't know if I explicitly mention Deliberate Discovery, but certainly all the stuff around Cynefin and how it relates to BDD is relevant.

Cheers,
Liz.

--

nilofa...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年10月2日 晚上10:44:332020/10/2
收件者:Behaviour Driven Development
Thanks Liz for sharking,

Apologize for the delayed response. I liked the end to end presentation that includes Cynefin. Now, looking for a more deeper dive in to " DELIBERATE DISCOVERY".  Its not always easy for the teams to master 3-amigo meetings,  when its time boxed, particularly when we start with a "half groomed user story".

Best Regards,

Nilofar

回覆所有人
回覆作者