Beancount web site down?

John Rakestraw

Apr 2, 2018, 5:51:45 PM4/2/18
to Beancount
Hi, all --

I'm a long-time ledger user. A recent thread on the ledger list leads me to look more closely at Beancount. But I couldn't get the web site (http://furius.ca/beancount) to load and it still doesn't load today -- it times out. Is that a known problem? And is this where I should download and learn more about the program?

Thanks --

John

rake...@bc.edu

Apr 2, 2018, 6:06:14 PM4/2/18
to Beancount
Apologies for the noise -- found code on bitbucket.

Martin Blais

Apr 2, 2018, 9:13:34 PM4/2/18
to Beancount
My website is down for a few days as it's being reset to a new IP address for an administrative reason;
the main problem with this is that a lot of the documentation links go through redirects from furius.ca.

However, you can find all the docs from the index page, which use direct links to Google Drive.
The index page is located here:

The source code can be found at:

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience,