uabean: importers for Wise, Interactive Brokers, some Ukrainian banks & more

Oleksii Sadovyi

Sep 24, 2023, 12:45:33 PM9/24/23
to Beancount
Hi all,

I've just published my set of beancount goodies: https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/

Focused on what's accessible for Ukrainians, but also generic stuff, most notably this includes:
  • Interactive brokers flexreport importer that supports short trading, lot matching, corporate actions (splits/merges/etc)
  •  Wise (formerly Transferwise) downloader and importer
  • Binance importer
  • A script to sort the transactions inplace using autobean.refactor
  • A script to run the smart_importer inspired machine learning predictions on already existing ledger, adding predictions inplace

While porting to beangulp, I did not found a way to run importer tests via pytest, so I created a small utility for that as well. Also, came up with custom testing utility that supports running importers with some existing ledger together with a downloaded file, as my Ibkr importer supports reducing inventory that comes from an existing beancount ledger.

Hope somebody finds this useful.

Lex

Martin Blais

Sep 24, 2023, 3:25:10 PM9/24/23
to bean...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing Oleksii.
I've added a link from the contribs doc.