Website down?

Daniele Nicolodi

Apr 7, 2018, 9:02:56 PM4/7/18
to bean...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

is it just me or the project website http://furius.ca/beancount is down?

Cheers,
Dan

Stefano Zacchiroli

Apr 8, 2018, 3:07:35 AM4/8/18
to bean...@googlegroups.com
My website is down for a few days as it's being reset to a new IP address for an administrative reason;
the main problem with this is that a lot of the documentation links go through redirects from furius.ca.

However, you can find all the docs from the index page, which use direct links to Google Drive.
The index page is located here:

The source code can be found at:

Apologies for the temporary inconvenience,

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 5:51 PM, John Rakestraw <john.a.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, all --

I'm a long-time ledger user. A recent thread on the ledger list leads me to look more closely at Beancount. But I couldn't get the web site (http://furius.ca/beancount) to load and it still doesn't load today -- it times out. Is that a known problem? And is this where I should download and learn more about the program?

Thanks --

John

Daniele Nicolodi

Apr 8, 2018, 10:37:09 AM4/8/18
to bean...@googlegroups.com
On 08/04/2018 01:07, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 07:02:53PM -0600, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
>> is it just me or the project website http://furius.ca/beancount is down?

Thanks Zack! I even looked in the mailing list archive before posting,
but I didn't find that thread. I must say that the Google interface
does not make it easy, for me.

Cheers,
Dan