Issue #279: Support IPython notebook (blais/beancount)

Martin Blais

Apr 8, 2018, 11:58:34 PM4/8/18
to bean...@googlegroups.com
New issue 279: Support IPython notebook
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/279/support-ipython-notebook

Martin Blais:

Another kind of integration I'd like to do eventually is IPython notebook,
another very powerful idea.

I didn't think of this, but as I use IPython (now Jupyter) notebooks a lot, this totally makes sense! (One step further: Not only getting the data into a notebook with a Python-kernel, but writing our own kernel for BSQL, like the new Query editor in Fava.)

I could move some of it to a library if it helps.

Yes, it would help a lot. This library could also be home to the IPython notebook support down the road.

Responsible: blais