Issue #139: TypeError in core.display_context (blais/beancount)

Jakob Schnitzer

Sep 18, 2016, 7:14:45 AM9/18/16
to bean...@googlegroups.com
New issue 139: TypeError in core.display_context
https://bitbucket.org/blais/beancount/issues/139/typeerror-in-coredisplay_context

Jakob Schnitzer:

When converting the DisplayContext to a string for display on fava's options page, I get a TypeError. I'm using the "FULL" booking algorithm. (maybe the context for `MISSING` is tripping beancount up?)

File "/Users/jakob/dev/beancount/src/python/beancount/core/display_context.py", line 189, in __str__
for currency, ccontext in sorted(self.ccontexts.items()):
TypeError: unorderable types: type() < str()