interfacing the Sterling LWB module to the BeagleBone Black

Mike Wood

Feb 3, 2018, 10:04:23 AM2/3/18
to BeagleBoard
We are developing a new product around the BeagleBone Black that uses the Sterling LWB Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module.  LSR supplies some rather convoluted information on their website to build the drivers for this product in a Linux environment.  Following their steps yields results completely different from their guidance.  Has anyone ever attempted to integrate this radio into a BeagleBone Black project? If so did you get it to work and how did you accomplish it?

cory.p...@osmosisworld.com

Mar 6, 2018, 4:46:25 PM3/6/18
to BeagleBoard
Hey Mike

did you ever solve your problem?  We are trying to do similar to you except using a raspberry pi CM3.  Currently confused by their linux integration guide.  Specifically the way they set up their cross compiling environment and use the KLIB_BUILD env variable.  Is that where you got stuck as well?

Anyway, I hope you met some success in your work.

Have a good one,

- Cory