BBBlue brushless motors test

holo...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 11:19:31 PM4/12/18
to BeagleBoard
Hello

I configured my BBBlue according to this post and now i have fixed problem with PRU but..
Most of "rc_test_servos" options are finishing only with "chirping"/beeping but motors are not spining. Only one command which is starting to spin my brushless motors via ESC back and forth is

rc_test_servos -s 1

I used
rc_calibrate_escs
and did not help too (i heard too only chirping/beeping with calibration) .

How can i test my motors? Or maybe it is normal
behavior and everything looks OK?

Regards
holo

PS
Im trying to setup arducopter with BBBlue and after start of ArduPilot binnary from here and successfull connection to APM, Mission Planner is recongizing some sensors from board but i can not start motors from it too what am i doing wrong?