RE: Old Bone and No Drivers/Seth

Mala Dies

Oct 18, 2016, 4:53:21 PM10/18/16
to BeagleBoard
Hello,

All my drivers keep failing to download.

Seth

Mala Dies

Oct 18, 2016, 5:29:39 PM10/18/16
to BeagleBoard
Hello Again,

I tried an updated Bone Black Rev. C and I still could not download my drivers successfully. Are there other people having issues, too?

Seth

Mala Dies

Oct 18, 2016, 11:09:39 PM10/18/16
to BeagleBoard
Hello...using Win 10 OS has a drawback on unsigned drivers. You have to follow these instructions: http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

After I followed those instructions, my BBB and BBGW worked all over again. I have to thank a person for that idea. Thank you for your research.

Seth