Is there a STEP file for BeagleBone Blue?

Mart Maiste

Jun 22, 2018, 12:44:10 PM6/22/18
to BeagleBoard
I'm looking for a solid model of the board to fit into my drone project.  In .stp format would be fine.  Need for clearances, mounting hole locations and possibly an enclosure.

elliott....@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 8:00:43 AM7/10/18
to BeagleBoard
Hi Mart,

I recently put together a CAD model of the BBB using EagleCAD and Fusion 360. You can find it here: https://grabcad.com/library/beaglebone-blue-1

It should be pretty accurate as it's based off the BBB Eagle file in the GitHub repo, however it's possible that some things might be out by a little bit. I would still double check any critical measurements!

Hope it helps!

C N

Jul 13, 2018, 1:15:36 AM7/13/18
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, so nice of you to share your work! I was able to import it into openshape as well.

Mart Maiste

Jul 13, 2018, 6:50:56 PM7/13/18
to BeagleBoard
Sweet thanks!!