Linux SD-card image for Beagleboard rev C2?

j...@lillahusetiskogen.se

Aug 10, 2018, 11:49:58 AM8/10/18
to BeagleBoard
Today I found my old Beagleboard rev C2.

Anyone know where I can find a relatively recent SD-card image for it?

Best regards,
Janne

Robert Nelson

Aug 10, 2018, 12:00:34 PM8/10/18
to Beagle Board, j...@lillahusetiskogen.se
On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:49 AM <j...@lillahusetiskogen.se> wrote:

> Today I found my old Beagleboard rev C2.
>
> Anyone know where I can find a relatively recent SD-card image for it?

Did you try:

https://beagleboard.org/latest-images

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/
bb-screenshot.png

j...@lillahusetiskogen.se

Aug 10, 2018, 1:34:57 PM8/10/18
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:59:57 -0500
Robert Nelson <robert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:49 AM <j...@lillahusetiskogen.se> wrote:
> >
> > Today I found my old Beagleboard rev C2.
> >
> > Anyone know where I can find a relatively recent SD-card image for
> > it?
>
> Did you try:
>
> https://beagleboard.org/latest-images
>
> Regards,

Yes, I looked there and saw the images but I was under the impression
that Beaglebone rev C2 was too old for those images. But maybe I should
try.

Thank you!

Robert Nelson

Aug 10, 2018, 2:07:43 PM8/10/18
to Beagle Board
Probally is, but that's your best shot. ;)

Jason Kridner

Aug 11, 2018, 8:30:32 AM8/11/18
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Grab a serial log and maybe we can debug. I’ve still got a couple original BeagleBoard rev C2 boards (not BeagleBone for those not reading close). If it has problems, we can probably identify work-arounds. The LPDDR config would be first thing to re-verify if it doesn’t just-work.

> Regards,
>
> --
> Robert Nelson
> https://rcn-ee.com/

j...@lillahusetiskogen.se

Aug 11, 2018, 6:38:53 PM8/11/18
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jason for your generous offer.

I have just given it away to a friend that wanted it. I have way too
much stuff on my shelves that I have to get rid of before moving to a
smaller apartment. I will give my friend a copy of my posts and your
answers, maybe he will start to ask questions.

Thank you again and best regards,
Janne