My talk about our GSoC for Maker Faire New York

Drew Fustini

Sep 22, 2016, 8:53:31 PM9/22/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I'll be talking about BeagleBoard.org and Google Summer of Code at
Maker Faire New York on Saturday, October 1st, at 4:15 PM on the Make:
Education stage:

I'd appreciate any suggestions of things I should be sure to mention
(projects, students, workflow, etc).

Here's the description:
http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/58524/
"BeagleBoard.org is a mentoring organization for Google Summer of
Code. GSoC is a great benefit to both the students & the Open Source
organizations for which the student projects are created. I will
highlight past GSoC students and their projects. I will review results
from the 7 students this year"

Thanks,
Drew