Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Максмм Антіпов

ungelesen,
11.10.2017, 12:02:2911.10.17
an BeagleBoard
Hi! How to force PocketBeagle to boot from MicroSD after unsuccessful eMMC flashing?
Thank you!

Jason Kridner

ungelesen,
11.10.2017, 12:04:5411.10.17
an BeagleBoard
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:02:29 PM UTC-4, Максмм Антіпов wrote:
Hi! How to force PocketBeagle to boot from MicroSD after unsuccessful eMMC flashing?
Thank you!

Seems to be some misunderstanding. PocketBeagle doesn't have eMMC. It can boot from USB, SPI, UART or microSD.

Robert Nelson

ungelesen,
11.10.2017, 12:05:5811.10.17
an Beagle Board, maksym....@gmail.com
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Максмм Антіпов
<maksym....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! How to force PocketBeagle to boot from MicroSD after unsuccessful eMMC
> flashing?

What "magical" eMMC module are you attempting to program on the
PocketBeagle? And how did you interface it?

aka, the PocketBeagle doesn't NOT have an eMMC...

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

Robert Nelson

ungelesen,
11.10.2017, 16:49:3611.10.17
an Максим Антіпов, Beagle Board
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Максим Антіпов
<maksym....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, it does not. I used same image as for BBB thinking that osd soc has
> it inside, so i uncommented line inside uEnv.txt to flash to emmc and
> somehow broke the board.

Nothing is broke, take out the microSD and insert into another system,
and re-comment that line..

Then stick it back in and it'll work fine..

Максмм Антіпов

ungelesen,
19.10.2017, 18:09:0819.10.17
an BeagleBoard
It does not boot even with SD card, UART stays silent, when connected to usb and without MicroSD it apears as usb device (usb serial com port) and disapears after few seconds. How does new pocketbeagle boots? does it have some kind of internal flash or eeprom on soc? could you please point proper document on boards soc with boot details please?

thanks!

середа, 11 жовтня 2017 р. 23:49:36 UTC+3 користувач RobertCNelson написав:

Robert Nelson

ungelesen,
19.10.2017, 22:07:1519.10.17
an Beagle Board, Максим Антіпов
On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Максмм Антіпов
<maksym....@gmail.com> wrote:
> It does not boot even with SD card, UART stays silent, when connected to usb
> and without MicroSD it apears as usb device (usb serial com port) and
> disapears after few seconds. How does new pocketbeagle boots? does it have
> some kind of internal flash or eeprom on soc? could you please point proper
> document on boards soc with boot details please?

No on-board storage, you have the write an image to the microSD card..

Using etcher.io

https://etcher.io/

Grab the latest snapshot:

https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2017-10-17/stretch-iot/bone-debian-9.2-iot-armhf-2017-10-17-4gb.img.xz

and give it another go.. (don't edit the microSD before you try to boot with it)
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten