Installing SGX drivers - omaplfb & pvrsrvkm not loaded

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 5:20:06 PM10/12/16
to BeagleBoard
Hi:

I am running with 4.1.22-ti-rt-r59 and followed the instructions here http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_BeagleBone.2FBeagleBone_Black on how to install the SGX drivers.

All seems ok (no error while installing the GFX package) , until I got to check that the omaplfb and pvrsrvkm had loaded correctly.

root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omaplfb
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omap
omap_rng                4350  0
rng_core                7433  1 omap_rng
spi_omap2_mcspi        10673  0
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep pvrsrvkm
pvrsrvkm              378818  0
root@beaglebone:~#

It doesn't look like omaplfp is loaded.

What would be your suggestion to debug why omaplfp did not load?

Regards,
JS

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 5:26:19 PM10/12/16
to BeagleBoard
By the way I thought I would provide the following information as well:

root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
sgx: Starting PVR
mknod: missing operand after '0'
Try 'mknod --help' for more information.

Regards,
JS

Robert Nelson

Oct 12, 2016, 5:29:13 PM10/12/16
to Beagle Board, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
It's not loaded, as the version your linked to on the elinux is an
older SGX release.

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

Robert Nelson

Oct 12, 2016, 5:31:24 PM10/12/16
to Beagle Board, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> By the way I thought I would provide the following information as well:
>
> root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
> sgx: Starting PVR
> mknod: missing operand after '0'
> Try 'mknod --help' for more information.

You mixing sgx instructions..

We don't have either:

v4.1.x-ti
or
v4.4.x-ti

working..

Feel free to use the old "v4.1.x-bone" kernel with those
instructions.. it's fbdev mode only...

I had very specific link in the text at:

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_BeagleBone.2FBeagleBone_Black

->

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29

Mainline (lts)

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
--bone-kernel --lts

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
--bone-rt-kernel --lts

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh <OPTIONS>

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 5:33:09 PM10/12/16
to BeagleBoard, js.st...@gmail.com
Hi Robert:

Thank you for the quick reply.

How should I remove the old version I installed on the BBB? And should the newer version I should get be am33x-rt-v4.8?

Regards,
JS

Robert Nelson

Oct 12, 2016, 5:40:39 PM10/12/16
to Beagle Board, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:33 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert:
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.
>
> How should I remove the old version I installed on the BBB? And should the
> newer version I should get be am33x-rt-v4.8?

Well, the "newest" version with any-kinda-working sgx is

am33x-v4.1

Just like those directions say..

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 5:50:08 PM10/12/16
to BeagleBoard, js.st...@gmail.com
It looks like we crossed replies/emails.

I am unsure what you mean by:
"
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29

Mainline (lts)

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
--bone-kernel --lts

4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
--bone-rt-kernel --lts

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh <OPTIONS> "

At this time I am not sure you are implying that I need to update the kernel, or that I need to get a different version of SGX from git. "Install the "4.1.x" lts/bone kernel: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29". The kernel I am using is 4.1.22-ti-rt-r59.
Would it be possible for you to clarify whether or not I have the right kernel, and, if not, point me to a kernel that would allow me to install am33x-v4.1, since this is the only version that currently works?

Regards,
JS

Robert Nelson

Oct 12, 2016, 6:05:05 PM10/12/16
to Beagle Board, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like we crossed replies/emails.
>
> I am unsure what you mean by:
> "
> http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29
>
> Mainline (lts)
>
> 4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + SGX
> --bone-kernel --lts
>
> 4.1.x BeagleBone/BeagleBone Black + RT + SGX
> --bone-rt-kernel --lts
>
> cd /opt/scripts/tools/
> git pull
> sudo ./update_kernel.sh <OPTIONS> "
>
> At this time I am not sure you are implying that I need to update the
> kernel, or that I need to get a different version of SGX from git. "Install
> the "4.1.x" lts/bone kernel:
> http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#Mainline_.28lts.29". The kernel I am
> using is 4.1.22-ti-rt-r59.
> Would it be possible for you to clarify whether or not I have the right
> kernel, and, if not, point me to a kernel that would allow me to install
> am33x-v4.1, since this is the only version that currently works?

Correct, you don't have the correct kernel..

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh --bone-rt-kernel --lts

Will get you what you want..

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 6:17:24 PM10/12/16
to Robert Nelson, Beagle Board
Hi Robert:

Thank you for a quick and detailed answer. This is greatly appreciated.
I will give this a try tonight.

Regards,
Jean-Sebastien

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 12, 2016, 8:41:53 PM10/12/16
to Robert Nelson, Beagle Board
Hi Robert:

I did upgrade to the latest -bone-rt kernel.
I am not getting the error I used to have when trying to restart PVR, but suprisingly pvrsvrkm is not loaded

root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omaplfb
root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh start
sgx: Starting PVR
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omaplfb
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omapl
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep omap
omap_sham              19380  0
omap_aes               13255  0
omap_rng                4338  0
rng_core                7209  1 omap_rng
snd_soc_omap            2565  1 snd_soc_davinci_mcasp
snd_soc_core          157683  3 snd_soc_davinci_mcasp,snd_soc_edma,snd_soc_omap
snd_pcm_dmaengine       5045  2 snd_soc_core,snd_soc_omap
snd_pcm                77695  4 snd_soc_davinci_mcasp,snd_soc_core,snd_soc_omap,snd_pcm_dmaengine
spi_omap2_mcspi        10456  0
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep pvrsrvkm
root@beaglebone:~# sudo /etc/init.d/sgx-startup.sh restart
sgx: Restarting PVR
root@beaglebone:~# lsmod | grep pvr

Is there another way of checking whether omaplfb and pvrsrvkm are loaded?

Regards,
JS

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 14, 2016, 10:09:46 AM10/14/16
to Robert Nelson, Beagle Board
Hi Robert:

Would you have an additional suggestion on this issue? If not, where would you suggest I turn to to investigate this further?

Regards,
JS

James S

Oct 14, 2016, 4:15:32 PM10/14/16
to BeagleBoard, robert...@gmail.com
I know nothing about this but here's what I did tonight to get this going (its failed many times in the past for me!)

- Downloaded https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2016-10-09/lxqt-4gb/bone-debian-8.6-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-10-09-4gb.img.xz
- Burned a card, booted and grew the partition. Rebooted.
- Ran sudo ./update_kernel.sh --bone-rt-kernel --lts. Rebooted.
- Installed the correct Linux headers

Now, for the SGX I followed the instructions at http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_BeagleBone.2FBeagleBone_Black but they didn't work. I ended up with a '.bin' rather than a tar file, in a dl folder but there was no deploy folder. Anyway, I had done this a few months ago and saved the tar file from then. I installed that tar per the instructions.

sudo apt-get install ti-sgx-es8-modules-`uname -r`
sudo depmod -a `uname -r`
sudo update-initramfs -uk `uname -rcode here...

Rebooted.

The result:
Last login: Fri Oct 14 19:27:03 2016 from 192.168.1.66
debian@beaglebone:~$ lsmod | grep omaplfb
omaplfb                12048  0
tilcdc                 28057  1 omaplfb
pvrsrvkm              147997  1 omaplfb
debian@beaglebone:~$ glxgears
26 frames in 5.0 seconds =  5.161 FPS
54 frames in 5.1 seconds = 10.644 FPS
54 frames in 5.0 seconds = 10.700 FPS
54 frames in 5.1 seconds = 10.670 FPS
54 frames in 5.0 seconds = 10.709 FPS
54 frames in 5.1 seconds = 10.670 FPS
54 frames in 5.0 seconds = 10.707 FPS
54 frames in 5.1 seconds = 10.670 FPS
54 frames in 5.0 seconds = 10.704 FPS
^C
debian@beaglebone:~$ uname -a
Linux beaglebone 4.1.34-bone-rt-r24 #1 PREEMPT RT Thu Oct 13 03:42:46 UTC 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
debian@beaglebone:~$

I think this is a complete account, I hope it helps.

Regards,
James

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 14, 2016, 4:30:09 PM10/14/16
to Beagle Board
James:

Thanks for the detailed email, it is very much appreciated. I did have to install the correct Linux headers as well though I did not install the TI modules. I will give this a try tonight.

Regards,
JS

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 16, 2016, 10:59:06 AM10/16/16
to Beagle Board
James:

Thank you for the reply, your instructions worked! This is great.

Does installing the SGX driver also install the headers required for openGL development? I am trying to compile Qt directly on the BBB. So far I had been using Qt libraries I had cross compiled.
When compiling Qt on the BBB, I can't seem to find the gl2.h drivers which are related to openGL. I was hoping installing the SGX drivers would take care of this.

At this time I am not sure if the headers where actually installed and I just need to add an include to wherever they are (could not locate them on my system), or if further steps are required to install the headers.

Are you at all familiar with the issue, and would you be able to provide suggestions?

Regards,
JS

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 16, 2016, 2:36:05 PM10/16/16
to Beagle Board
A follow up, I was looking at the install directory, which is part of the instructions Robert had posted. The SGX package does include the library files but does not include the source. Or the headers. And so I am thinking that somehow I need to know exactly what version this SGX is, download the source and add the headers to the include path.

Somehow I got to print $SGX_REVISON and $BUILDTYPE and I get the following value: "0x10205" and "release9.x".

Where to get the source and header files for this SGX revision?

Regards,
JS

Robert Nelson

Oct 16, 2016, 3:28:57 PM10/16/16
to Beagle Board

On Oct 16, 2016 1:35 PM, "Jean-Sebastien Stoezel" <js.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A follow up, I was looking at the install directory, which is part of the instructions Robert had posted. The SGX package does include the library files but does not include the source. Or the headers. And so I am thinking that somehow I need to know exactly what version this SGX is, download the source and add the headers to the include path.
>
> Somehow I got to print $SGX_REVISON and $BUILDTYPE and I get the following value: "0x10205" and "release9.x".
>
> Where to get the source and header files for this SGX revision?

Welcome to the sgx.. we get Linux header source which we used to build the kernel modules.

While everything else is a blob from ti.. which they got from imgtek...

Using the sgx is just a waste of time.

Regards,

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 16, 2016, 4:24:56 PM10/16/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert:

Thanks for the reply. Well your reply seems a bit discouraging.
Right now I've been using Qt (The legacy or orange final, GUI type before the advent of touch devices) to develop Qt applications on the BBB. It's been working great though now I'd like to use Qt with the Qt Quick way of developing applications using Qml.
It is my current understanding that this requires OpenGL and Es2, and I need to install SGX.

The only thing it seems I'm missing now are the headers, I guess don't even have to be the exact version of what's installed as long as the function prototypes match the libraries?

On a secondary remark, why is TI seemingly making it so hard for people to develop applications targeting their processors, using community tools? The easy answer is evidently to promote vendor tools, but in the end they still end up selling chips even though people don't buy the software tools.
The board I'm bringing up right now is a customized BBB with integrated LCD.
I was just thinking this morning while trying to get QT to compile that it would be so easy to switch to a different platform, including turnkey LCD controllers from FTDI, to bypass the OpenGL mess of the BBB.

Regards,
Jean-Sebastien

William Hermans

Oct 16, 2016, 5:17:02 PM10/16/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
On a secondary remark, why is TI seemingly making it so hard for people to develop applications targeting their processors, using community tools? The easy answer is evidently to promote vendor tools, but in the end they still end up selling chips even though people don't buy the software tools.

TI does promote CCS, but it's not particularly hard to develop applications on the beaglebone.  A matter of fact, it's just like with any Linux system, but with added peripherals to toy with, or use. You would need the same tools on an x86 Linux system to develop C/C++, GO, Nodejs( and much more ) applications. With perhaps some slightly different tool setup at the beginning.

With the SGX drivers however, it's been this way since the beginning. Well, it's actually slightly better now, but 4 years later . . . not by much.

The board I'm bringing up right now is a customized BBB with integrated LCD.
I was just thinking this morning while trying to get QT to compile that it would be so easy to switch to a different platform, including turnkey LCD controllers from FTDI, to bypass the OpenGL mess of the BBB.

So I'm curious as to why exactly you need Qt, then assuming you really do require Qt, why would you be required to use hardware acceleration. It's been a long time since I've written anything using Qt, but it's my understanding that Qt is just a set of API's that lend its self to developing desktop applications(forms drop downs, buttons, etc ). There should not be any hardware requirements period. Unless it's changed that much in the last 3-4 years.

Anyway, the beaglebone's strong suite has never been it's graphics. It's strong points have been the large amount of peripherals it has access to out of the box. Including, but not limited to PRU's, ADC, PWMs, quadrature encoders, eCAP modules, SPI, I2C, UART CANBus . . .

Plus a truly open source model, for hardware, and software.

Robert Nelson

Oct 16, 2016, 9:17:10 PM10/16/16
to Beagle Board
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
<js.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert:
>
> Thanks for the reply. Well your reply seems a bit discouraging.
> Right now I've been using Qt (The legacy or orange final, GUI type before
> the advent of touch devices) to develop Qt applications on the BBB. It's
> been working great though now I'd like to use Qt with the Qt Quick way of
> developing applications using Qml.
> It is my current understanding that this requires OpenGL and Es2, and I need
> to install SGX.

Well, the sgx 530 doesn't support "OpenGL" just OpenGL ES1/ES2..

> The only thing it seems I'm missing now are the headers, I guess don't even
> have to be the exact version of what's installed as long as the function
> prototypes match the libraries?
>
> On a secondary remark, why is TI seemingly making it so hard for people to
> develop applications targeting their processors, using community tools? The
> easy answer is evidently to promote vendor tools, but in the end they still
> end up selling chips even though people don't buy the software tools.
> The board I'm bringing up right now is a customized BBB with integrated LCD.
> I was just thinking this morning while trying to get QT to compile that it
> would be so easy to switch to a different platform, including turnkey LCD
> controllers from FTDI, to bypass the OpenGL mess of the BBB.

Remember, SGX is from Imgtek, they are the one's who hamstrung TI,
(and every other Silicon Vendor) who's mistakenly licensed their
Graphics Core. At-least TI haven't wasted $ upgrading their core, as
they still use the same-ish SGX 530 that's been used in
dm3730/omap3's.. (droid one era phones)..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerVR#Series5

Just OpenGL ES 2.0

Fran H. Sena

Oct 17, 2016, 4:04:17 PM10/17/16
to BeagleBoard
Hi Robert.

I have the same problem with the drivers.

There is no way to boot with instructions on the wiki beaglebonedebian - sgx.

I tested with different kernel 4.1 and headers, and when I run the test to see if you boot the pvr module, gives no signal at the terminal.

There is a correct guide for installing the graphics driver for BEAGLEBONE black ?.

Can someone put the steps please. It would be a great help.

Thank you

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel

Oct 17, 2016, 4:07:50 PM10/17/16
to Beagle Board
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 4:16 PM, William Hermans <yyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

So I'm curious as to why exactly you need Qt, then assuming you really do require Qt, why would you be required to use hardware acceleration. It's been a long time since I've written anything using Qt, but it's my understanding that Qt is just a set of API's that lend its self to developing desktop applications(forms drop downs, buttons, etc ). There should not be any hardware requirements period. Unless it's changed that much in the last 3-4 years.

It seems to be this way, QTQuick requires openGL.

Regards,
JS

Robert Nelson

Oct 17, 2016, 5:10:13 PM10/17/16
to Beagle Board
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Fran H. Sena <fher...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert.
>
> I have the same problem with the drivers.
>
> There is no way to boot with instructions on the wiki beaglebonedebian -
> sgx.
>
> I tested with different kernel 4.1 and headers, and when I run the test to
> see if you boot the pvr module, gives no signal at the terminal.
>
> There is a correct guide for installing the graphics driver for BEAGLEBONE
> black ?.
>
> Can someone put the steps please. It would be a great help.

With Matteo's help we got something working now..

It required a module build change, so i've tagged a new release and
pushed it to the build farm:

http://rcn-ee.homeip.net:81/farm/deb/

It (4.4.24-ti-r56) should start building the next few hours.. Since
the sgx module finally loads into the kernel correctly, i'll also
package up the sgx lib's..

The current sgx lib install directions are:

#one line:
git clone -b ti-img-sgx/1.14.3699939
git://git.ti.com/graphics/omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux.git --depth=1

cd omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux/

sudo su
export DISCIMAGE=/
export TARGET_PRODUCT=ti335x
make install
exit

#fix: libgbm.so.2 (one line:)
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgbm.so.1
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgbm.so.2

sudo modprobe pvrsrvkm
sudo /usr/bin/pvrsrvctl --start --no-module

Fran H. Sena

Oct 17, 2016, 5:55:14 PM10/17/16
to BeagleBoard

Thanks Robert, I will perform the test.

Sergey Alikin

Nov 16, 2016, 7:16:23 AM11/16/16
to BeagleBoard
Hi, guys.
I also spent many time to force work bbb + QtQuick + sgx.
So my results:
Under 4.4.x kernels I can't launch it.
But I started sgx on next combination: 3.18.5-bone1 kernel + ubuntu14 (I think Debian is suitable too) and instructions from here: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardDebian#SGX_Drivers
I replaced 4.xxx kernel to 3.18 and it works.
About headers: default installer DO NOT install headers on target device. You should to put it manually. I did next:
1. On host machine install Graphics_SDK_setup...bin from bb-kernel/dl folder.
2. Copy to /usr/include on target device folder SDK_INSTALLED_FOLDER/include/OGLES2
Then you can build Qt5.7 with QML for BBB.
But, guys, it was a real pain...(( Rapberry PI 3 much more suitable for GUI that BBB.
I warn you)
Hope this post help to somebody.

Fran H. Sena

Nov 20, 2016, 4:06:25 PM11/20/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Sergey, can you upload an image with the sgx running?

It would be fantastic and a great help.

Thanks

Sergey Alikin

Nov 21, 2016, 12:05:37 AM11/21/16
to BeagleBoard
Hi, Fran.
I'm not at home. I will upload image in 3 days.
Also I want to check this kernel for hdmi 1920x1080@24 resolution ability. I started this resolution with 3.8.x kernel many times ago and can't repeat this under 4.x kernel. I hope to have "ideal" GUI kernel for BBB: with SGX (done) and with 1920x1080 resolution.
Good bye.

четверг, 13 октября 2016 г., 2:20:06 UTC+5 пользователь Jean-Sebastien Stoezel написал:
Hi:

Fran H. Sena

Nov 21, 2016, 11:46:10 AM11/21/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic Sergey, you are a formidable person and a great help to the beaglebone black community.

The truth is that it has always been a disaster the controllers of the bbb. And they have not given good support of the IT itself.

It costs to upload an image with the graphic drivers on the official website of the beaglebone.

I think by default they would have to be activated.

There are many people who could use beaglebone black for retro emulation or for other graphic tasks.

Definitely a great job Sergey. Thank you.

Sergey Alikin

Nov 23, 2016, 11:34:57 AM11/23/16
to BeagleBoard
Hello. As I promised I'm posting link to my image: https://www.onlims.com/ewsh/bbb/bbb-qt-egl.img.tgz
Some details:
1. Based on Ubuntu 14 and Bone Linux kernel 3.18 from Robert Nelson (Robert, thanks for your great job).
2. User\pass are ubuntu\ubuntu.
3. Default output is 4D Cape 7". You can configure it into /boo/uboot/uEnv.txt. Edit fdtfile=am335x-bone-4dcape-70t.dtb line. For example, you can set it to fdtfile=am335x-bone-4dcape-43t.dtb for supporting 4,3" touchscreen. HDMI is also support cape_enable... line in this file.
4. In home (/home/ubuntu) directory placed two files, which are examples from Qt5.7: "stocqt" and "filesystembrowser". You can start it without any additional parameters, like a: ./stocqt
5. vsftpd installed.
I will be glad to have some feedback.
Hope this image will useful.

Sergey Alikin

Nov 23, 2016, 11:42:11 AM11/23/16
to BeagleBoard
Also I' planning to post article about building Qt5.x for bbb crosscompiling, but it will be a lot later (I hope at this weekend).

Sergey Alikin

Nov 23, 2016, 12:38:26 PM11/23/16
to BeagleBoard
Also I fogot to mention that this image is for SD card, if you want to flash it into eMMC, you should to uncomment emmc-flasher line in /boot/uboot/uEnv.txt

Fran H. Sena

Nov 23, 2016, 3:58:33 PM11/23/16
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Thousands of thanks sergey, formidable.

A great job. As soon as I have time I test the image.

Thank you

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/40f1f668-6666-4e40-808e-f23a0c9536f8%40googlegroups.com.

Dario Guaman

Mar 17, 2017, 11:40:18 AM3/17/17
to BeagleBoard
Hi Sergey, the image isn't available now, can you post a new link please
regards

sal...@onlims.com

Mar 18, 2017, 9:59:10 AM3/18/17
to BeagleBoard
Dario, hello.
Sorry, we did a small cleaning on server.
Good luck.

Dario Guaman

Mar 18, 2017, 5:00:25 PM3/18/17
to BeagleBoard, sal...@onlims.com
Thanks Sergey ..
The procedure for moving to the uSD is:
Unzip with 7zip and burn in  the uSD with win32diskimager?
regards

sal...@onlims.com

Mar 19, 2017, 12:24:57 AM3/19/17
to BeagleBoard, sal...@onlims.com
Sorry, I use Linux typically (dd utility).
But as I know win32diskimager is right tool for creating sd card.

Gurpartap Singh

Jun 20, 2017, 9:58:06 AM6/20/17
to BeagleBoard

Could you please post how to set up cross compile environment with quick and qml support.It will be very beneficial for all newbies who wants to work on your image.

Regards
Gurpartap Singh