Plymouth patch for animated splash screen at Linux boot

Raghavendra Bhovi

Mar 25, 2020, 12:02:56 PM3/25/20
to Beagle Board
Hi All,

I am working on animated boot logo display on yocto Linux kernel .i saw some links animated boot logo using Plymouth patch, please any one did already means please guide me how to change normal kernel logo into Plymouth animated logo.i want to do this before kernel build I think it is possible only if I add Plymouth patch to kernel and I want to change some configuration file.please any one already did means please help me .I am waiting for reply hopefully.

Regards,
Raghavendra B