Software development Services for Beaglebone sought

Mark Nohr

Feb 22, 2018, 3:14:28 PM2/22/18
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm looking for software development help with a Beaglebone Black based platform. The ideal developer will have experience in the following areas:
  • Interfacing/Drivers with I2C based devices
    • Programmable Power Sources
    • Current Measurement
    • Motor Controllers
    • Solenoid Drivers
    • Expansion GPIO
  • Experience with on processor peripherals
    • UART
    • I2C
    • SPI
    • TimerCounters
  • Supporting/Developing under NodeJS
In general I'm looking for a developer who can work as part of a team of independent contractors having the ability to self manage their efforts providing task definitions and corresponding effort estimates and tracking against these estimates.

--
Mark Nohr
Mercury Design

Philip Munts