lxqt not showing application in full screen

Dattatray Hinge

Feb 4, 2018, 11:43:19 AM2/4/18
to BeagleBoard

Hi
I have AM335x starter kit with 4.3" resistive touch screen and recently ported Debain 9.1 for beagalebone. Everything works fine but whatever application I open in desktop shows only upper section and bottom section always remain out of window

So I am wondering is it due to resolution/size of screen that is not configured or is this behavior native to lxqt desktop

Robert Nelson

Feb 4, 2018, 11:46:22 AM2/4/18
to Beagle Board
it looks like the 4.3 lcd size got passed thru what ever sharing software you are using..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

Dattatray Hinge

Feb 4, 2018, 12:50:52 PM2/4/18
to BeagleBoard
its realVNC, LCD screen display same way.