ADXL345 device support in U-Boot for Beaglebone black

danpur...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 4:40:48 PM1/29/18
to BeagleBoard
Need Complete steps for U-Boot
     a) steps to pull U-boot  and patch for Beagle Bone black
     b) Steps to compile
     c) Steps to prepare SD Card and load image to Beagle Bone Black.
     d) Steps to add device tree configuration for ADXL345 device.

Could someone please help me out of these issues.

Prakash Dash

Mar 27, 2018, 5:46:55 AM3/27/18
to BeagleBoard

Hi,

    Pin Configuration of ADXL345
    ADXL345                                    BBB P9 HEader
    -------------                                    ---------------------
    SCL ----------------------------------->  19 pin  (I2C2_SCL)

    I followed the same pin configuration to interface ADXL345 in BeagleBone Black but with these pin configuration the device is not detected in u-boot.
    I was facing issue while running I2C commands under u-boot related to "padding configuration not enabled."

Could someone please help me out of these issues.

Thanks
Prakash