最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ryan Van Rooyen

未読、
2017/08/08 13:09:482017/08/08
To: BeagleBoard
Is there any way to view the BB Blue's boot status over a serial connection?  It looks like the BB Black had explicit pins you could connect a USB to TTL serial cable with to connect to the device.  Does anyone know if the BB Blue has the same pins and which pins those are?  I'm trying to diagnose a possible error during boot, is there any other ways to view boot status info/diagnose boot issues?

-Ryan

Jeffrey Obadal

未読、
2017/08/13 22:29:372017/08/13
To: BeagleBoard

mckenn...@gmail.com

未読、
2018/03/02 21:56:402018/03/02
To: BeagleBoard
I also found that it has a serial console available over USB. This worked for me from an Ubuntu laptop with the BBBL plugged in (assuming you have the screen utility):

screen /dev/ttyAMC0 115200

It's possible the BBBL would also register a COM port for this on Windows, but I haven't tested that.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件