Showing table values for the plotter

choy tuck wai

Nov 6, 2020, 2:53:53 AM11/6/20
to bcvtb
Hi,

May I check with you if the plotter is able to show its value in the form of a table instead of a graph?

Christopher Brooks

Nov 6, 2020, 11:10:02 AM11/6/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com, choy tuck wai

BCVTB uses Ptplot.  Ptplot does not have a table viewer.

BCVTB is based on Ptolemy II.  Ptolemy II has a MatrixViewer actor.  It looks like BCVTB includes ptolemy/actor/lib/matrix.xml which in turn includes ptolemy.actor.lib.gui.MatrixViewer

So, look for the MatrixViewer.

_Christopher

On 11/5/20 11:53 PM, choy tuck wai wrote:
Hi,

May I check with you if the plotter is able to show its value in the form of a table instead of a graph?

choy tuck wai

Nov 8, 2020, 8:04:03 AM11/8/20
to bcvtb
Thank you for your reply.

May I check with you how do I use the matrix viewer since it only have a single input port. Previously, as I have 6 variables to show their data value such as zone air temperature, relative humidity etc, I connect all of them to the plotter but now when I try do it for the matrix viewer, it says it only allow one single input port. how do I connect them to the matrix viewer? The matrix viewer also mentioned about matrix token, may I know what that?

Christopher Brooks

Nov 8, 2020, 1:45:20 PM11/8/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com, choy tuck wai

Here's a lame version that displays a matrix of a ramp and a sinewave.

_Christopher

SequenceMatrix.xml
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 10.42.35 AM.png