Coupling MATLAB, E+, Contam

selmai...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2020, 1:14:16 AM11/30/20
to bcvtb
Hello, I am studying Building Science and Built Environment.

is it possible to couple MATLAB, E+, Contam?

Thank you.

Thierry Nouidui

Nov 30, 2020, 2:15:57 AM11/30/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com
MATLAB and EP+ can be coupled through the BCVTB. For CONTAM, I believe that it can be exported as an FMU - Please double check. If that is the case, then you could import such an FMU in the BCVTB and couple it with other tools.

Thanks!

Prof. Thierry Nouidui
Nouidui Consulting Group
https://nouidui.com/index.php/consulting/

Julien Marrec

Dec 1, 2020, 11:10:36 AM12/1/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com
On a completely different note (try and fix an existing EnergyPlus issue), I was searching today for the ContamFMU.dll. I think I found it on this link, the text says that it includes the ContamFMU.dll : https://www.nist.gov/el/energy-and-environment-division-73200/nist-multizone-modeling/software/contam-3d-exporter

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

selmai...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 9:02:06 PM12/1/20
to bcvtb
thanks for your answer.

I had an additional question.

lately, I found that CONTAM is IAQ  and airflow Simulation also, it can be coupled with E+ and TRNSYS.
so I wonder that Designbuilder can be coupled with CONTAM and when exporting .dsb file coupled with CONTAM to .idf, it works well.

also, I want to know how to couple CONTAM and Designbuilder if it is possible.

thank you.

2020년 12월 2일 수요일 오전 1시 10분 36초 UTC+9에 julien...@gmail.com님이 작성:

Julien Marrec

Dec 2, 2020, 4:16:56 AM12/2/20