Controlling water mass flow rate on mutiple Cooling Coil

choy tuck wai

Oct 14, 2020, 10:10:08 AM10/14/20
to bcvtb
Good Day,

I have multiple Cooling Coils on my demand branch in my energyplus. May I check with you if there is a way if BCVTB can control the individual water mass flow rate through the individual water coil?

Thierry Nouidui

Oct 15, 2020, 3:32:10 AM10/15/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com
If you can control the individual water mass flow rate through an EnergyPlus Schedule, Actuator or ERL variable natively, then you can use the BCVTB to control them externally.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 5:10 PM choy tuck wai <choyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good Day,

I have multiple Cooling Coils on my demand branch in my energyplus. May I check with you if there is a way if BCVTB can control the individual water mass flow rate through the individual water coil?

Prof. Thierry Nouidui
Nouidui Consulting Group
https://nouidui.com/index.php/consulting/

choy tuck wai

Oct 15, 2020, 9:06:57 AM10/15/20
to bcvtb
thank you so much. Do you mind I just to check with you if you know if it is possible to put pumps before the cooling coils in the plant system in energyplus?

Thierry Nouidui

Oct 15, 2020, 12:34:33 PM10/15/20
to bc...@googlegroups.com
I suggest to ask such EnergyPlus related questions at unmethours.com. The probability will be high to get good answers and beyond.