After finding a folder in Spotlight, BBEdit opens the folder instead of Finder

64 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

malcolm fitzgerald

непрочетено,
30.12.2023 г., 9:43:1530.12.23 г.
до BBEdit Talk
Recently I played with some settings and I have created a situation which annoys me.

I use spotlight to locate folders and I want to open them in Finder. What happens at present is that BBEdit intercepts the signal and opens the folder. This is the behaviour I want to change.

I'd like to know what setting I have to touch to have Finder open the folder.

Patrick Woolsey

непрочетено,
3.01.2024 г., 13:48:083.01
до bbe...@googlegroups.com
For reference, BBEdit is not "intercepting" anything; rather,
whatever outcome you may see is coming from Spotlight (and/or
the OS).

Regards

Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc. <https://www.barebones.com/>

On 12/29/23 at 11:45 PM, mal...@notyourhomework.net (malcolm

malcolm fitzgerald

непрочетено,
3.01.2024 г., 15:09:063.01
до BBEdit Talk
That's good to know. That means the new behaviour is a coincidence and not a symptom of the BBEdit settings.

thanks

Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане