Version 14

@lbutlr

Aug 27, 2021, 6:16:11 PM8/27/21
to BBEdit Talk
I'm curious what features of BBEdit 14 people are finding the most fun, useful, or dramatic. If you were telling someone about Bbedit for the first time, what features would you tell them about, and what specific version 14 features would you mention?

So far the only features I find myself using are the new notes feature and the ability to reformat part of a document, though I keep forgetting and saving untitled documents instead of choosing save as note for some reason.

Anyway, just curious what everyone else is finding useful.

--
What if there were no hypothetical questions?