最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Ray Thomasson

未読、
2020/06/20 20:45:482020/06/20
To: Bayden
I recently Installed the software for a SoundBlaster Z card, and the magic word "lock" when used to run my screensaver with the command @screensave@ no longer works. Can anyone help please?

EricLaw

未読、
2020/07/29 8:43:032020/07/29
To: Bayden
That's quite unusual. What, if anything, happens instead? Which version of Windows?

Ray Thomasson

未読、
2020/07/29 15:54:412020/07/29
To: bay...@googlegroups.com
It's Windows 10. It isn't just because of the SoundBlaster Z software, because my wife's computer is now doing the same thing. When I type lock in the window and hit enter, it just goes away and nothing happens. We are both using Ultramon, which allows the screensaver to work across multiple monitors. I think that may have something to do with it. When this problem is happening, I can call up Ultramon, go into the screensaver configuration, tell it to launch the screensaver and it will do so. The magic word for slickrun will then work, for a time. Then later, it is back to not working again, which makes us have to go through the whole process again. This is a very weird thing, and I am having a hard time understanding it. The failure shows up much more frequently on my wife's computer than it does on mine. This isn't a major problem, just a head scratcher.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件