Boyz on the Hoods: 4th Annual Escape from Super Bowl Weekend Campout

irvin...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 11:45:36 AM1/7/19
to Bay Area Rivendell Riders

It's time for the 4th Annual Super Bowl Campout Weekend (RECAP: 201620172018)

Grabbed the Spring Lake Group Campsite in Santa Rosa this year.

  • North Bay peepz can take the SMART train to downtown Santa Rosa

  • Or you can just drive to Spring Lake Regional Group Campsite (let me know, since there's only 10 parking passes)

If there's rain in forecast (week prior) = possible postponement, otherwise, cya there!

- Irving
SF, CA
Bikes02.gif

irvin...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 5:26:58 PM1/17/19
to Bay Area Rivendell Riders
BUMP! Who's getting ready for some early season bike camping action?

Brendan Willard

Jan 17, 2019, 5:43:29 PM1/17/19
to bay-area-riv...@googlegroups.com
I’m in +1!

Speaking in Thumbs 👍

Reed Kennedy

Jan 17, 2019, 6:01:17 PM1/17/19
to bay-area-riv...@googlegroups.com, RBW Owners Bunch
Also in +1! Willow and I are planning to make this our first tandem campout! Quite stoked. (See what I did there?)

Reed

Adem Rudin

Jan 21, 2019, 3:14:58 AM1/21/19
to bay-area-riv...@googlegroups.com, RBW Owners Bunch

John French

Jan 27, 2019, 9:09:35 PM1/27/19
to Bay Area Rivendell Riders
This sounds great. I’m planning on joining at the bridge.

I stumbled on one of your write-ups from previous years a few months ago and made a mental note to see if it was happening again next super bowl weekend - glad I found this thread!

irvin...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2019, 3:44:54 PM1/29/19
to Bay Area Rivendell Riders
Hi all!

The forecast looks ominous so I'm postponing the campout. The new date will be Saturday March 2, 2019.

Same details and itinerary as before (meet at Golden Gate Bridge at 8am, meet at Larkspur Ferry Terminal at 10am or meet at Spring Lake Regional Campground anytime in the afternoon).

Information has been updated on the Facebook event page, I put up a Boyz on the Hoods link and crows have been sent to regional maesters as well.

Stay dry, have a dope weekend and see cya in March!

- Irving

Sad.gif

irvin...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 7:03:10 PM2/26/19
to Bay Area Rivendell Riders
Hey all!

Spring Lake Regional Park is currently closed and I'll see if I can get a replacement campsite for the spring, but consider this event CANCELLED.

- Irving

Philip Williamson

Feb 27, 2019, 1:26:13 AM2/27/19
to bay-area-riv...@googlegroups.com
Basically all of Sonoma County is now a lake.
jk!