Hi, Ken! You're on youtube!

Elliot

May 23, 2019, 1:25:29 PM5/23/19
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I haven't finished watching, but I stopped and had to send this email when I saw:

I hope you're all well!

Elliot

Ken Snyder

May 23, 2019, 3:22:00 PM5/23/19
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elliot,

Good to hear from you!  This is cool that someone in the group discovered it first.

The group is doing good.  I'm sponsoring the group on MeetUp with two groups.  That's what most people use and how they find us these days.  The next meeting is June 5.

We also got our website up and running just in time for Makers Faire.  Check it out and let us know what you think.

We all hope you're doing well too.  Keep in touch.

Ken

Brandon Heller