Fighter Practice is a go for the 20th.

Bruce Sibley

Jul 19, 2022, 4:43:53 PM7/19/22
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
We will have fighter practice tomorrow, as the weather looks pretty good for the 20th.

Ayisha bint Asad

Jul 19, 2022, 10:39:01 PM7/19/22
to Barony Email List
As practice is on, here is your weekly reminder that at 6:30-7pm there will be drills practicing cut & thrust fundamentals for those who wish to participate in them. Some drills do not require armor; interested parties are welcome to join even if they do not have armor yet.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 3:43 PM Bruce Sibley <bdsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
We will have fighter practice tomorrow, as the weather looks pretty good for the 20th.

dorcasw...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 10:04:20 AM7/20/22
to barony-of-f...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring the Roll of Arms project.  Anybody who can color inside the lines is welcome to join in!

D^