what's the decision on Fighter Practice tonight?

1 view

Dorcas or Jean

May 19, 2021, 5:06:40 PM5/19/21
to Barony Email List
I haven't seen any announcement yet.

Thanks.

Dorcas

Deanna Lewis

May 19, 2021, 5:18:10 PM5/19/21
to Dorcas or Jean, Barony Email List
Not cancelled yet....  Some of us plan to be there even if the fighting gets called off.  :)
Ylva

Dorcas or Jean

May 19, 2021, 5:27:07 PM5/19/21
to Barony Email List
Well, if the cool kids are doing it...

D^

Michelle Araj

May 19, 2021, 5:37:02 PM5/19/21
to Dorcas or Jean, Barony Email List
I went out and checked the park at 3. It was dry.  The ground was not soggy at all.

Lorraine Gehring

May 19, 2021, 7:58:40 PM5/19/21
to Michelle Araj, Dorcas or Jean, Barony Email List
Sorry folks, a family emergency drew us away this afternoon. Thanks to everyone who helped spread the word. Let me know if it is the northwest (near Antioch) or northeast (near the bathrooms and shelter) for next week.